Add Adair County Band's Calendar to your mobile device or computer
Add to your Google Calendar on a Computer
1. Visit “calendar.google.com” and log into your account
2. On the bottom left side of the screen click the square down arrow to the right of “Other Calendars”
3. On the pop up menu click “Add A Friend’s Calendar”
4. In the box next to “Contact Email:” enter:
Add to Calendar on Android
Adding a new calendar is not supported on the android calendar app. You must add a Google Calendar on your desktop.
Follow the directions listed above for adding Google Calendar on a Computer. Then continue on the app on your device.
1. Open Calendar Application
2. Select the “3 dot” icon in the top right corner
3. Select “Accounts (Multi-calendar)”
4. Check the box next to
5. Select "Save" in the bottom right corner
Add to Calendar on iPhone
1. Copy or write down this url: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=adaircountyband%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Chicago
2. On your iPhone go to "Settings"
3. Select "Mail, Contacts, and Calendars"
4. Select "Add Account"
5. Select "Other"
6. Select the "Add Subscribed Calendar" option, paste or fill in the Google Calendar URL in the Server box and click "Next."
7. Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping "Calendars" in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.